Author Topic: Tejas Caballeros Wild Bunch match  (Read 1332 times)

dragonhilldave

Tejas Caballeros Wild Bunch match
« on: February 14, 2012, 07:28:59 AM »
The Tejas Caballeros are hosting a 5 stage Wild Bunch match on Sunday March 18 at the Flat Creek Ranch range between Johnson City and Dripping Springs. We will shoot a 6 stage Cowboy Action shoot on Saturday and then do the Wild Bunch on Sunday. You can get directions and other details at www.tejascaballeros.org.

DUSTY BODDAMS

• Global Moderator
Re: Tejas Caballeros Wild Bunch match
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 05:37:47 PM »
   ;D ;D  howdy dhd, that last wb match ya'll had was a hoot!! really enjoyed jumping in the mine cart and riding over the gulch! and that swinger! that could become addictive ;). glad your having another - hope it's as  much fun as the last!  dusty boddems

Miss Cubbie

• 3%
  • Maker of that curious little cartridge, C45Special
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 01:30:33 PM »
You know I'll be there.... Yer shootin' snakes !! ;D

Miss Cubbie
NRA Life; TSRA Life
'12 - Texas State Rifle Association -1st Ladies Traditional WB
'13 - EOT 4th Ladies Traditional
'13 - TX State Ladies Modern WB Champ
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

dragonhilldave

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 03:44:01 PM »
We're working on those snakes for you Miss Cubbie. We are cranking up for a great match. We got rained out last month, so there is a lot of pent-up shooting desire in the Cabs. I got some interesting ideas from the Winter Range Wild Bunch match that I want to try out. And we are only shooting 5 stages, so we will finish a little earlier.

If you come down earlier, we would love to do the Salt Lick thing again Saturday night before the match on Sunday. I might even bring a camera this time.

Miss Cubbie

• 3%
  • Maker of that curious little cartridge, C45Special
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 07:38:34 PM »
Don't think I can get there on Saturday...  since we got back from Winter Range we've been snowed under at the shop. Working at least one day of the weekend is the only way we'll get through the pile!! 

Lookin forward to this match!! Sounds like you're writing some fun stages!

Miss Cubbie
NRA Life; TSRA Life
'12 - Texas State Rifle Association -1st Ladies Traditional WB
'13 - EOT 4th Ladies Traditional
'13 - TX State Ladies Modern WB Champ
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

dragonhilldave

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 07:51:24 PM »
Thought I would pass along the invite from pour club president Judge Menday Coming:

We've got some fun shooting planned for everyone on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Flat Creek Shooting Range.

There's individual Shooting Practice available Friday morning. We should have gates open and perimeter signs in place by 8:30 a.m.

Saturday it's a fun shoot with scenarios presented by new Range Officers Cowboy Small and Preacher-man. And then on Sunday it's another Wild Bunch Shootout!

We've got bird flingers, swingers, sliders and rollers (the creek's running again ~ maybe we'll even have rubber duck bonus opportunities). Naw . . . but, it's gonna' be fun.

Weatherman says we can expect 65-75 degrees, cloudy and a nice southerly breeze to blow the smoke away. Usual free breakfast and such and the usual pretty gals and stalwart fellows. See you there . . .

Judge Menday Coming
El Presidente, Tejas Caballeros
(aka: Thomas Pollock)
tp1836@prodigy.net
512-964-9955
__._,_.___